Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and spend the weekend with lots of your new best Scouting friends at our Into The Woods campout! Woodruff Scout Camp and the Foothills District Fall Family Campout is the place to be! Kick back around the campfire and be entertained by songs, skits and stories galore! Shoot archery, make cool crafts, play lots of games and just generally have a great time!
Cub Scouts and participating siblings $10, adults and non-participating siblings are free!
Theme: Into The Woods
Camp Director: Josh & Lena Carstens - cubmaster473 [at] gmail.com
$10.00 per Cub Youth
$10.00 per Sibling/Non-Cub Scout
Registration fee can be refunded if Camp Director is notified prior to 10/20/17
PACK LEADERSHIP INFORMATION
Planning Meetings for Cub Scout Family Camping
We encourage each pack to send two representatives to the monthly planning meetings, 6:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of every month (before Roundtable) at the Maple Ave. United Methodist Church, 69 Maple Avenue, Marietta, GA
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: All packs will be required to send two representatives to check-in on Friday Evening. Check in will begin at 6 pm and will end at the start of our leader's meeting at 7 pm.
Your Unit will need two copies of the medical form for each attendee and should have 3 copies of your Roster. One copy of the Med form and 2 copies of the Roster will be turned in at registration. The other copy of your roster and med forms must be kept on site with your Pack's Camp coordinator.
- Medical Forms: Download "All Scouting Events" for less than 72 hours here. Medical forms are required for EVERYONE attending this event be it Scouts, parents, siblings, etc. Since the trip is less than 72 hours, only Parts A and B are needed. The form can be filled out on the computer, printed and then saved for future needs. Give it to your camping committee.
- ROSTER: Provide a pack roster listing all those attending (children and adults). Include attendee's name, scout's rank and adults e-mail and turn in Friday at registration. This is mandated by the rangers at Woodruff. We will post sample rosters for your use to this page.
REGISTRATION: When registering, be prepared with the following information. Note the costs for each person ...
- Pack Number
- Unit's Camping Coordinator's name
- Unit's Camping Coordinator's Phone number
- Unit's Camping Coordinator's E-mail
- # of Families Attending (Please provide number of families attending to help us assign campsites)
- # Scouts ($10)
- # Siblings ($10) - Cub Scout age who will be participating in the events, i.e. 1st to 5th grade.
- # Adults (free)
- # Non-participating siblings
Payment is required at the end via Credit Card
Due to the large number of people attending and logistics, we are strongly suggesting not adding extra families after the deadline.
CARPOOLING: Due to limited parking please encourage all families to carpool.