LOCATION AND TIME
- Maple Avenue United Methodist Church, 63 Maple Avenue, Marietta, GA 30064
- FIRST Thursday of each month
7:00 pm Gathering & Snacks
7:30 pm Start
Roundtable is an evening of opportunity for Cub, Boy Scout and Venture leaders to exchange ideas, learn about upcoming events and form a camaraderie with fellow leaders in Scouting. It is continuing training for your position so your den, pack, patrol, troop, team, ship or crew can be at it's best.
At 7:00 pm we meet for snacks and fellowship. This is a good time to meet and chat with your fellow leaders.
At 7:30 pm, the combined general meeting will discussion broad Scouting issues, events and news relevant the time of year.
About 7:50 pm, we'll break out into our various groups (Cubs, Boy Scouts, Venturers) and get even more great ideas and have discussions relevant to each of our leadership positions.
If you have Roundtable questions, don't hesitate to contact one of these Roundtable Commissioners:
- Assistant District Commissioner Roundtable: Tina Kerr, kerrtina770 [at] yahoo.com
- Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner: Steve Carlin, slcarlin [at] aol.com
- Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner: Wayne Marcinko, waynemarcinko [at] yahoo.com
- Venturing Forum Commissioner: Keven Hatcher, keven.hatcher [at] jwhomes.com
Note: Attending 4 Roundtables in a calendar year applies toward certain leader Training awards such as the Cubmaster's and Scoutmaster's Key Award, Den Leader Award, Scout Leader's Traing Award and others. For a list of awards, visit this site.