2017 Spring Family Camping
Bert Adams Scout Reservation
March 24th to March 26th, 2017
Camp Director: Mike Smith smithatlanta [at] gmail.com
Assistant Camp Director: Could be you!
Registrar: Shannon Eiser shannon.eiser [at] att.net
Cost: $10 per scout and participating sibling. All others free.
Who Should Attend: Cub Scouts and their families.
Registration deadline: Midnight Friday, March 17th 2017.
Individual Registration: Please register with your unit's (pack's) Camping Coordinator. Link below is for pack registration only.
Unit Registration: http://www.atlantabsa.org/event/fh-spring-family-camp/2066039
Bert Adams Reservation
218 Scout Road
Covington, GA 30016
PACK LEADERSHIP INFORMATION
Planning Meetings for Cub Scout Family Camping
We encourage each pack to send two representatives to the monthly planning meetings, 6:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of every month (before Roundtable) at the Maple Ave. United Methodist Church, 69 Maple Avenue, Marietta, GA
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: All packs will be required to send two representatives to check-in on Friday Evening. Check in will begin at 6 pm and will end at the start of our leader's meeting at 7 pm.
Your Unit will need two copies of the medical form for each attendee and should have 3 copies of your Roster. One copy of the Med form and 2 copies of the Roster will be turned in at registration. The other copy of your roster and med forms must be kept on site with your Pack's Camp coordinator.
- Medical Forms: Download "All Scouting Events" for less than 72 hours here. Medical forms are required for EVERYONE attending this event be it Scouts, parents, siblings, etc. Since the trip is less than 72 hours, only Parts A and B are needed. The form can be filled out on the computer, printed and then saved for future needs. Give it to your camping committee.
- ROSTER: Provide a pack roster listing all those attending (children and adults). Include attendee's name, scout's rank and adults e-mail and turn in Friday at registration. This is mandated by the rangers at Woodruff. We will post sample rosters for your use to this page.
REGISTRATION: When registering, be prepared with the following information. Note the costs for each person ...
- Pack Number
- Unit's Camping Coordinator's name
- Unit's Camping Coordinator's Phone number
- Unit's Camping Coordinator's E-mail
- # of Families Attending (Please provide number of families attending to help us assign campsites)
- # Tigers ($10)
- # Wolves ($10)
- # Bears ($10)
- # WEBELOS ($10)
- # Siblings ($10) - Cub Scout age who will be participating in the events, i.e. 1st to 5th grade.
- # Registered Adult Leaders (free)
- # Non-Registered Adults (free)
- # Non-participating siblings under 5
Payment is required at the end via Credit Card or E-Debit
Due to the large number of people attending and logistics, we are strongly suggesting not adding extra families after the deadline.
CARPOOLING: Due to limited parking please encourage all families to carpool.