Foothills District is pleased to announce "Cub Safety Day" at the Cobb County Safety Village on Saturday November 11th, 2017
Cobb County Cub Scouts will have the opportunity to participate in an Adventure Loop program for rank advancement. Each adventure will be offered in a morning session and a repeat session in the afternoon.
Who may Attend: Due to limited space, this event is for registered Cub Scouts only with packs in the Foothills District.
Cost: $7.00 per scout
Location:Cobb County Safety Village
1220 Al Bishop Dr,
Marietta, GA 30008
What do I need to Register?
You may register by pack or individual.
You will need to know the following to register:
Pack Contact Phone #:
Pack Contact Email:
Total Scouts Registered
Number of Scouts to be registered in each session:
When the registration link is available you may pay when you register.
How to register:
Registration is by Pack or Individual Via the website. You can get the sign up link when its published by subscribing to the text service Remind 101: text "@fhcubact" to 81010.
Morning session: 30 scouts maximum for each session.
- Tiger “Rolling Tigers” (8:30am to 11:00am)
- Wolf “Hometown Heroes” (8:30am to 11:00am)
- Bear “Forensics” (8:30am to 11:00am)
- WEBELOS 1 “First Responder” (8:30am to 11:00am)
- WEBELOS 2 Arrow of Light “Build My Own Hero” (8:30am to 11:00am)
Afternoon session: 30 scouts maximum for each session
- Tiger “Rolling Tigers” (11:30am to 2:00pm)
- Wolf “Hometown Heroes” (11:30am to 2:00pm)v
- Bear “Forensics” (11:30am to 2:00pm)
- WEBELOS 1 “First Responder” (11:30am to 2:00pm)
- WEBELOS 2 Arrow of Light “Build My Own Hero” (11:30am to 2:00pm)
Volunteers for this event should arrive at 8:00am to help set up. If you would like to assist with this event or are a Boy Scout needing service hours please contact, sae.novack.christopher [at] gmail.com (Christopher Novack).
What do I do if the event registration is full?
An alternative option if you can not attend on Saturday the 11th of November is to arrange a separate session with Cobb Safety Village. Please email allison.carter [at] cobbcounty.org (Allison Carter), director of the Cobb Safety Village to set up a time. Individual sessions are limited to weekdays between 3pm and 5pm, or an alternate time could be scheduled with small fee per scout.