Download PDF: February 2023 Roundtable Flyer
Theme: “Off to the Races”
- Rising Tiger Cubs (1st grader in August 2023) an Adult Partner must accompany each Tiger Scout throughout each day of camp
- Rising Wolf Cubs (2nd grader in August 2023)
- Rising Bear Cubs (3rd grader in August 2023)
- Rising Webelos (4th grader in August 2023)
- Rising AOLs (5th grader in August 2023)
In the interim, please identify a Day Camp Coordinator for your Pack.
Your Day Camp Coordinator will assist parents in enrolling Cubs and collecting fees.
Please provide the Coordinators name and contact information to Tom Carden.
Download PDF: January 2023 Roundtable Flyer
Download PDF: December Roundtable Flyer
Download PDF: November Roundtable Flyer
Greetings and salutations.
Quick reminder that our monthly Roundtable gathering is THIS THURSDAY at 7PM at Unity North. Roundtable is where to get the latest news and information in the Scouting world!
- Theme is cooking.
- We will present a Zoom option.
- Dress for success as the event will be outdoors.
- Be prepared for fun. Mike Lotz will share some of his humor with you.
- Probably get to sample some yummy camp cooking. Maybe a recipe swap or learn new cooking tips and techniques.
Unity North location – https://www.bing.com/local?
lid=YN203x4416396&id= YN203x4416396&q=Unity+North+ Atlanta&name=Unity+North+ Atlanta&cp=34.05414962768555% 7e-84.44918060302734&ppois=34. 05414962768555_-84. 44918060302734_Unity+North+ Atlanta
The Zoom Link has changed!
Zoom link – please check your Tuesday email from Scott or the District Google Calendar
Hey – if you would like to show off your camp cooking skills, please reach out to Mike Lotz as we always have room for one more.
Here is a brief recap from what I remember. Email addresses for each person are above if you would like to reach out to them for more info.
- Wood Badge – reach out to Tina Kerr (March 2023 Course Director Extraordinaire)
- KEMO (Kennesaw Mountain) Trail Club training – Fred Feltmann. Eagle project coordinators needed.
- Invitation/Application Manager – Donna Carr
- Recharter Information – Lewis Hays
PPT Slide Download: 2022 Foothills Internet Recharter Guide and Timeline (revised)
PDF Download: 2022 BSA National Membership Fees
PDF Download: Internet Rechartering 2.0 User Guide (revised)
PDF Download: Important Rechartering Changes for 2022
- Scout Continuum – Tom Welch – PPT Slide Download: The Scouting Continum
- Cub Continuum – Megan Lee – Unfortunately, we ran out of time to hear Megan’s presentation. It is an excellent presentation. Here is the link for you to check it out
PPT Slide Download: The Scouting Continum – Cub focus
- Mike Lotz is always open to new content for his “Laughter is the best medicine” or “Bad Dad Jokes” or “Silly Scout Humor” segways
- Next month is outdoor cooking – let Mike and Larry know if you can come – PRIZES! We will have PRIZES! Youth can and are encouraged to participate.
Hey – if you have a topic you would like to see addressed at Roundtable, let Mike Lotz know. Roundtable is for you – the Scouters of Foothills District.
PDF Download: 2022 Annual Meeting Invitation Letter – Scott Hawley
Looking for an activity this summer close to home? Consider the 22 for 22 Hike Challenge at KMBNP. Details can be found with the press release.
PDF Download: 22for22Hiking Challenge Press Release