Foothills Cub Campers registration is now open for Spring Family Camping
Plants Vs. Zombies: Plants Revenge!
April 17th-April 19th
Location: Bert Adams Boy Scout Camp
Cost: $10 per scout and participating sibling. All others free.
Who: Cub Scouts and their families
Questions: Hut Carspecken, Camp Director at [email protected]
Individual Registration: Please “sign up” with your unit’s (pack’s) Camping Coordinator. Link above is for pack registration only.
PACK LEADERSHIP INFORMATION
Planning Meetings SPRING FAMILY CAMPING
We encourage each pack to send two representatives to the monthly planning meetings, 6:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of every month (before Roundtable) at the Holy Family Catholic Church, 3401 Lower Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30068
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: All packs will be required to send two representatives to check-in on Friday Evening. Check in will begin at 6 pm and will end at the start of our leader’s meeting at 8 pm.
Your Unit will need three copies of the medical form for each attendee and should have 3 copies of your Roster. 2 copies of the Med form and 2 copies of the Roster will be turned in at registration. The other copies of your roster and med forms must be kept on site with your Pack’s Camp coordinator.
- Medical Forms: Download “All Scouting Events” for less than 72 hours here. Medical forms are required for EVERYONE attending this event be it Scouts, parents, siblings, etc. Since the trip is less than 72 hours, only Parts A and B are needed. The form can be filled out on the computer, printed and then saved for future needs. Give it to your camping committee.
- ROSTER: Provide a pack roster listing all those attending (children and adults). Include attendees name, scout’s rank and adults e-mail and turn in Friday at registration. This is mandated by the rangers at Bert Adams. We will post sample rosters for your use to this page.
REGISTRATION: When registering, be prepared with the following information. Note the costs for each person …
- Pack Number
- Unit’s Camping Coordinator’s name
- Unit Camping Coordinator’s Phone number
- Unit Camping Coordinator’s E-mail
- # Tigers ($10)
- # Wolves ($10)
- # Bears ($10)
- # WEBELOS ($10)
- # Siblings ($10) – Cub Scout age who will be participating in the events, i.e. 1st to 5th grade.
- # Registered Adult Leaders (free)
- # Non-Registered Adults (free)
- # Non-participating siblings under 5
- # of Families Attending (Please provide number of families attending to help us assign campsites)
Payment is required at the end via Credit Card or E-Debit
You can continue to add registrants (i.e. late comers) after the initial registration up to the deadline